Internal Audit Services
30th Aug, 2021
We provide internal audit service in collaboration with the renowned chartered accountant firm named Mowla Mohammad & Co. (MMC) Chartered Accountant.
A strong internal audit function can help you uncover if your employees are taking shortcuts or not following procedures. It can also identify best practice recommendations, note inconsistencies and identify areas of redundancy for streamlining.
Our professionals specialize in internal audits and bring a consultative mindset that assesses your true risks and works with you to develop a strong, tailored internal audit plan.
- And instead of leaving you with a laundry list of to-do items after your internal audit is complete, we walk you through your remediation options and help you determine approaches and solutions to mitigate your risks that are tailored to your organization’s needs, goals, and challenges.
We can meet any or all of your internal audit needs with these solutions:
- Internal control risk assessments
- Risk-based audit planning
- Operational audits
- Independent and objective analysis
- Special project needs
- Internal auditor training
- Internal auditor work-paper review and mentoring
- External Quality Assessments of the internal audit function in accordance with The Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) Professional Standards
- Self-Assessment with Independent External Validations of the internal audit function in accordance with IIA Professional Standards
- Advice and consultation on internal control issues, control design, and risk-reduction strategies.
Share This Article: